Blair's Ferry Storehouse
Blair’s Ferry Storehouse was placed on the National Registry of Historic Places in 1977, located at 800 Main Street. This storehouse was built to support a large riverboat trade. The storehouse served as a collection and distribution center. James Blair built this structure around 1835.
In the 1880’s the building gradually changed to uses other than that of a retail store. Legend has it that it served among other things as a church, a dance hall, and a packing house. About the turn of the century many changes were made. The building was partitioned into apartments.